Uploading Video Edit Requests to Frame.io
Please follow the steps below to upload your video edit request files to your CCL Unlimited Video Editing Account:
1) Log in to our frame.io project in your Browser.
2) Click on the “Folder Options” button in the top right corner and select “New Folder”
3) Name the Folder the name of your video. (i.e. “New Video Project 2”)
4) Double-click the new folder to open it.
5) Drag and drop all the video’s assets (raw footage/audio/images) into this new folder.
^ Perform the above steps for each new video edit request.
Latest posts by Jon Acosta (see all)
- How to Upload Your Video Edit Requests to Frame.io - July 13, 2017
- Consolidating Final Cut Pro X Project Files for Outsourcing to Editors - April 19, 2017
- How to Create QuickTime Screen Capture Recordings for Your Video Course Creation - February 13, 2017